Auðkenni
Tilvísunarkóði
IE CA CS/2/2/3
Titill
138-140 Church Street
Dagsetning(ar)
- 1784-1914 (Sköpun)
Þrep lýsingar
Hluti
Umfang og efnisform
7 items and 6 files; Manuscript, typescript and printed
Samhengi
Nafn skjalamyndara
(1615-2023)
Varðveislustaður
Varðveislusaga
Um aðföng eða flutning á safn
Innihald og uppbygging
Umfang og innihald
This section includes deeds, leases and other legal documents relating to the title to three houses fronting onto Church Street (nos. 138-140) which subsequently became part of the present-day Capuchin Friary. It was evident that Fr. Nicholas Murphy OSFC (1849-1923) and the other Capuchins friars were eager to purchase these derelict properties with the intention of ‘pulling down the houses’ in order to expand the Friary. In 1886, Fr. Nicholas succeeded in acquiring these plots which later became part of the Friary garden. By 1914, a solicitor reported that all traces of the original buildings and houses had completely disappeared.
Grisjun, eyðing og áætlun
Viðbætur
Skipulag röðunar
Skilyrði um aðgengi og not
Skilyrði er ráða aðgengi
Skilyrði er ráða endurgerð
Tungumál efnis
Leturgerð efnis
Athugasemdir um tungumál og letur
Umfang og tæknilegar þarfir
Leiðarvísir
Tengd gögn
Staðsetning frumrita
Staðsetning afrita
Tengdar einingar
Athugasemdir
Annað auðkenni
Aðgangsleiðir
Efnisorð
Staðir
Nöfn
- Murphy, Nicholas, 1849-1923, Capuchin priest (Viðfangsefni)