Cote
IE CA AMI/2/10/3/81
Titre
Mangango Friary
Date(s)
- c.1948 (Création/Production)
Niveau de description
Pièce
Étendue matérielle et support
Black and white print; TIFF file
Nom du producteur
(1615-2023)
Histoire archivistique
Source immédiate d'acquisition ou de transfert
Portée et contenu
The exterior of Mangango Friary. The original caption reads ‘1948 moved from Mukunkiki to Mangango: Br. Gabriel McGillicuddy OFM Cap. the builder. The first friary was a pole and dagga construction’.