St. Joseph's Convent,
Raheny, County Dublin
IE D05 PW44
Sisters of Saint Joseph Chambery
The Sisters of St. Joseph Chambery arrived in Wales from India in 1939. In 1958 they founded a house in Dublin at the invitation of Archbishop John Charles McQuaid.
This is the current site of St. Josephs hospital, Raheny. They sold this hospital in 1997, but still maintain a convent on the same site.
In 1977 they also bought a house for the purposes of supporting a novitiate, but sold this in 2005.
The province is directed from the convent of St. Joseph's, Raheny, Dublin.
Archive of material relating to the province of both Ireland and Wales
The archive is open, but only by appointment. It is in the process of being catalogued. Fond's and series level will be available soon.