Código de referência
Título
Data(s)
- 24 Dec. 1836-1 Sept. 1848 (Produção)
Nível de descrição
Documento
Dimensão e suporte
4 pp; Manuscript
Nome do produtor
Entidade detentora
História do arquivo
Fonte imediata de aquisição ou transferência
Âmbito e conteúdo
Conveyance by John Vesey, 2nd Viscount de Vesci to his son Thomas Vesey of Abbeyleix, MP for Queens’ County (later 3rd Viscount de Vesci), of a moiety of the aforementioned plot of ground on the west side of Church Street whereupon a Roman Catholic Church is built, held by Fr. Bonaventure Delaney OSFC as specified in the above noted lease of 4 Aug. 1826. (See CA CS/2/2/1/2). In consideration of 10s. With a printed form certifying that the aforementioned Thomas Vesey was registered as a voter in the city of Dublin by right of freehold for the yearly value on properties situated at Church Street. 20 Nov. 1838.
Avaliação, selecção e eliminação
Ingressos adicionais
Sistema de organização
Condições de acesso
Condiçoes de reprodução
Idioma do material
Script do material
Notas ao idioma e script
Características físicas e requisitos técnicos
Instrumentos de descrição
Existência e localização de originais
Existência e localização de cópias
Unidades de descrição relacionadas
Nota
It should be stated that in 1835 some of the joint Longford/de Vesci estate was partitioned, the Veseys retained about 1,500 acres at Monkstown, near Passage West, barony of Kerrycurrihy, whilst Lord Longford retained the Ballyhindon estate of about 2,300 acres in the baronies of Fermoy, Condons and Clongibbons, County Cork. With a receipt for £46 3s 1d paid by Fr. Bonaventure Delaney OSFC to Lords Longford and de Vesci out of a holding described as ‘no. 107 Church Street Chapel’. 1 Sept. 1848.