Affichage de 43944 résultats

Description archivistique
8876 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
7 January 1947 - 8 October 1970
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/44/16 · Pièce · 7 January 1947 - 8 October 1970
Fait partie de Dublin Diocesan Archives

File of correspondence relating to various events in the parish including the James Kinsella Memorial Fund. Mr. Kinsella had died in Dalkey Quarry.

22 September 1958
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/44/22 · Pièce · 22 September 1958
Fait partie de Dublin Diocesan Archives

Letter from Michael Brunicardi to +McQuaid informing him that he is the owner of Tudor House, Dalkey, suggesting that the Archbishop may be interested in purchasing it.

19 December 1948
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/44/24 · Pièce · 19 December 1948
Fait partie de Dublin Diocesan Archives

Letter from Fr. Paul J. Rafter to +McQuaid proposing to make a reduction of £20 in the monthly curacy.

22 March 1952
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/44/28 · Pièce · 22 March 1952
Fait partie de Dublin Diocesan Archives

Letter from Fr. Paul J. Rafter to Fr. Mangan enclosing the numbers of Holy Communions during 1951 (96,000), and those who neglected their Easter Duty (24).

26 November 1971
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/45/1 · Pièce · 26 November 1971
Fait partie de Dublin Diocesan Archives

Copy memorandum from Fr. Des Williams to Mgr. Liam Martin regarding the area to be entrusted to the Oblates. 1 item

7 January 1942 - 7 September 1957
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/12/46/11 · Pièce · 7 January 1942 - 7 September 1957
Fait partie de Dublin Diocesan Archives

File relating to parish schools including those run by the Sisters of Mercy & Loreto. Mention of new boy’s school and some teacher appointments.