Mostrando 43973 resultados

Descripción archivística
8905 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales
7 January 1947 - 8 October 1970
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/44/16 · Unidad documental simple · 7 January 1947 - 8 October 1970
Parte de Dublin Diocesan Archives

File of correspondence relating to various events in the parish including the James Kinsella Memorial Fund. Mr. Kinsella had died in Dalkey Quarry.

22 September 1958
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/44/22 · Unidad documental simple · 22 September 1958
Parte de Dublin Diocesan Archives

Letter from Michael Brunicardi to +McQuaid informing him that he is the owner of Tudor House, Dalkey, suggesting that the Archbishop may be interested in purchasing it.

19 December 1948
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/44/24 · Unidad documental simple · 19 December 1948
Parte de Dublin Diocesan Archives

Letter from Fr. Paul J. Rafter to +McQuaid proposing to make a reduction of £20 in the monthly curacy.

22 March 1952
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/44/28 · Unidad documental simple · 22 March 1952
Parte de Dublin Diocesan Archives

Letter from Fr. Paul J. Rafter to Fr. Mangan enclosing the numbers of Holy Communions during 1951 (96,000), and those who neglected their Easter Duty (24).

26 November 1971
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/11/45/1 · Unidad documental simple · 26 November 1971
Parte de Dublin Diocesan Archives

Copy memorandum from Fr. Des Williams to Mgr. Liam Martin regarding the area to be entrusted to the Oblates. 1 item

7 January 1942 - 7 September 1957
IE IE/DDA IE/DDA/AB8/LXIII/12/46/11 · Unidad documental simple · 7 January 1942 - 7 September 1957
Parte de Dublin Diocesan Archives

File relating to parish schools including those run by the Sisters of Mercy & Loreto. Mention of new boy’s school and some teacher appointments.