Affichage de 43954 résultats

Description archivistique
8886 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
Mount Argus; Institute as a whole:
IE CP 2025-06-10/2244/2025-10-07/2280/10/1/2/44 · Pièce · 06/01/10
Fait partie de Passionists Congregation, St. Patricks Province

Mount Argus; Institute as a whole: MS mimeographed Copy, authe1iticated: Geremia Angelucci, General, to all members of the Congregation.
Circular Letter: on various matters: Thanks for Christmas Greetings; reason why (in his opinion) many leave, is mis-understanding the nature of Oath of Perseverance; (here insertion reference to document of 10th Feb 1910 re oath in Province of St. Joseph,s.); the renouncing of all claims on Congregation by those who are professed in future; decisions re Confessors for the Religious; Plain Chant.

MOUNT ARGUS BUILDINGS
IE CP 2025-06-10/2244/2025-10-07/2280/2/6/2/33 · Pièce · 01/01/09
Fait partie de Passionists Congregation, St. Patricks Province

Album of pictures : 1. retreat from SW. 2. retreat from SE. 3. calvary shrine 4. bridge over Poddle. 5 cemetery looking south. 6. Main stairs from middle corridor. 7. bottom corridor. 8. church from gallery. 9. choir : altar & stalls 10. altar in pieta chapel . 11. library room. 12. refectory

SOME OF THESE PHOTOGRAPHS (PARTICULARLY THOS OF THE INTERIOR OF THE CHURCH BEFORE ITS EXTENSION AND THE EXTERIOR) SEEM TO HAVE BEEN TAKEN AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE REDECORATION OF THE CHURCH IN 1924.

THESE PHOTOGRAPHS HAVE NOW BEEN ARANGED IN THE PHOTOGRPHIC ARCHIVE IN SHELF 2; BOX 6; FILE 6

MOUNT ARGUS : CHURCH / BUILDINGS
IE CP 2025-06-10/2244/2025-10-07/2280/0/0/0/0 · Pièce · 01/01/20
Fait partie de Passionists Congregation, St. Patricks Province

Duplicate of Lawrence Photo of interior of Mt. Argus church (1878). and as it remained till 1936: The 'Gloria' at back of sanctuary had a triangle with the Hebrew word of GOD. in it. Side altar to left was the S. Heart, to right St. Joseph. The tabernacle was a gift from the Police. The two gas-candelabra in sanctuary were between altar rails and steps; later they were moved to corners of the last step. The pulpit is that erected by Padraig Peacse's father's workshop. Two of the angels on sounding board are now (1976) in church sacristy. The front panel is now in the 1976 Ambo. The gas-jets for church are between the pillars in the railings that divided nave from aisle.

MOUNT ARGUS : CEMETERY
IE CP 2025-06-10/2244/2025-10-07/2280/2/6/5/6 · Pièce · 24/01/34
Fait partie de Passionists Congregation, St. Patricks Province

MOUNT ARGUS : CEMETERY
Letter from James F. McLaughlin 3 Pakenham Rd, Monkstown Rd. to Fr. Adrian Convery Mt. Argus. The writer's father says that the plot in Mt. Argus cemetery was to provide for 3 internments. The kerbing covers enough space to provide room for a double tier of graves...

IE CP 2025-06-10/2244/2025-10-07/2280/2/6/2/22 · Pièce · 01/01/60
Fait partie de Passionists Congregation, St. Patricks Province

MOUNT ARGUS BUILDINGS/ AS A WHOLE (THIS ITEM HAS ALSO BEEN ENTERED IN THE PHOTOGRAPHIC ARCHIVE UNDER THE ABOVE LOCATION AND SERIAL NO.)
'Foundation of St. Paul's Retreat' Mt. Argus 1859. Photostat of P 398-399 of REPORTORIUM NOVUM , Dublin Diocesan Historical Record, Vol 11 No.2 - by Fr. Louis Edmond C.P. Includes brief note on Ignatius Spencer and Charles Houban