Mostrar 43915 resultados

Descrição arquivística
8848 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais
Mass Appointment Diary
IE CA CS/1/1/1/61 · Documento · 1 Jan. 2014-31 Dec. 2014
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

Diary of mass celebrants at St. Mary of the Angels, Church Street, and at St. Michan’s Church, Halston Street. Entries are also made in relation to room engagements in the Friary, mass intentions, weddings and funerals.

Altar Notice Book
IE CA CS/1/1/3/2 · Documento · 25 May 1901-22 Feb. 1903
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

Mass notice book for St. Mary of the Angels. The entries are of a routine nature and include notices of masses, confessions, benedictions and other religious events. Reference is also made to benefactors for whom masses are to be offered.

Register of Visiting Priests
IE CA CS/1/1/3/4 · Documento · 14 Sept. 1963-5 Sept. 1979
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

Register of visiting priests to the Capuchin Friary, Church Street. The manuscript entries are listed under date, name and address.

Mass Announcement Book
IE CA CS/1/1/3/7 · Documento · 17 Jan. 1993-23 Nov. 1997
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

Mass notice book for St. Mary of the Angels, Church Street. The volume contains lists of announcements particularly in relation to Padre Pio prayer groups, Secular Franciscan Order meetings, and various charitable collections.

List of Capuchin Friars
IE CA CS/1/2/1 · Item · Nov. 1895
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

A list of Capuchin friars of the Church Street community. The note is endorsed: ‘copy of form sent to the Archbishop in compliance with a letter of 18th Nov. 1895’. The list provides information (dates of ordination and the granting of faculties) in respect of Fr. Matthew O’Connor OSFC, Fr. Francis Hayes OSFC, Fr. Nicholas Murphy OSFC, Fr. Benvenutus Guy OSFC, Fr. Canice Rice OSFC and Fr. Augustine Hayden OSFC.

IE CA CS/2/2/1/4 · Documento · 24 Dec. 1836-1 Sept. 1848
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

Conveyance by John Vesey, 2nd Viscount de Vesci to his son Thomas Vesey of Abbeyleix, MP for Queens’ County (later 3rd Viscount de Vesci), of a moiety of the aforementioned plot of ground on the west side of Church Street whereupon a Roman Catholic Church is built, held by Fr. Bonaventure Delaney OSFC as specified in the above noted lease of 4 Aug. 1826. (See CA CS/2/2/1/2). In consideration of 10s. With a printed form certifying that the aforementioned Thomas Vesey was registered as a voter in the city of Dublin by right of freehold for the yearly value on properties situated at Church Street. 20 Nov. 1838.

Receipts for duty payable on property on Church Street
IE CA CS/2/2/1/9 · Documento · 9 July 1875-24 Aug. 1882
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

Receipt for an Inland Revenue payment made by Fr. Daniel Patrick O’Reilly OSFC and other Capuchin friars for a plot of ground on which the Roman Catholic Church on Church Street stands. The properties are held under a deed dated 9 July 1875. The statement notes that these premises were ‘demised in 1826 for a term of 99 years at the yearly rent of £46 3s 0d and the landlord’s interest therein sold in 1875 to Rev. Mr. O’Reilly and others’.

Requisitions on title of Fr. Daniel Patrick O’Reilly
IE CA CS/2/2/1/11 · Item · 22 Mar. 1882
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

Requisition on title of Fr. Daniel Patrick O’Reilly OSFC to Church Street properties. The requisitions relate to questionable points of title relating to the estate. The requisitions were passed by the friar’s solicitors, Terence O’Reilly, to Blount, Lynch & Petre, 4 King Street, Cheapside, London, barristers, for their advice in cases to counsel.

IE CA CS/2/2/1/14 · Item · 15 Mar. 1884
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

Draft abstract of title of the Capuchin friars to several properties and premises on Church Street and Bow Street. The houses and plots include Nos. 22, 23, 133, 134 and 142 Church Street. The abstract notes that the Church of St. Mary of the Angels is held in fee from Lord De Vesci. The entry for House No. 142 reads: ‘Lease dated 2 June 1834 from Mary Murray to Joseph Nolan containing in breadth in front to Church Street 25 feet 11 inches in the rear 35 feet 7 inches and in depth from front to rear 170 feet 11 inches bounded on the south by the Church St. Chapel, on the east by Church Street, on the west by the Church Street Charity School and on the north by John [ ] house, at a yearly rent of £12 … to hold for 99 years from 1834’.

IE CA CS/2/2/1/17 · Item · 21 May 1913
Parte de Irish Capuchin Archives

Power of attorney by Fr. Anthony (John) Travers OSFC, ‘formerly of Church Street, but now of Saint Helens, Tasmania', appointing his brother Fr. Aloysius (William) Travers OSFC (joint-owner and tenant) to execute deeds for, and receive rents for, certain fee simple, freehold and leasehold properties in Dublin. Fr. John declares that he is likely to be permanently resident in Tasmania. The deed is witnessed by Edgar William Lawrence, Launceston, Tasmania.