Affichage de 43915 résultats

Description archivistique
8848 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
Mass Appointment Diary
IE CA KK/1/1/2/38 · Dossier · 2 Jan. 2010-1 Jan. 2011
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

Diary of mass celebrants (and confessors) at the Church of St. Francis, Kilkenny.

Mass Ledger
IE CA KK/1/1/3/6 · Dossier · Dec. 1955-May 1988
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

Ledger of monthly of income derived from community masses at the Church of St. Francis, Kilkenny. The entries relate to money derived from masses received and said, the amount transferred (presumably to the Provincial Minister) and the amount retained by the community. With monthly summaries. The figures were probably transferred from the ledger extant at CA KK/1/1/3/8.

Register of marriages
IE CA KK/1/1/4/1 · Dossier · 8 Jan. 1923-23 Feb. 1949
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

Register of marriages solemnized at the Church of St. Francis, Kilkenny. The entries are listed under the headings of date of marriage, name and surname, age, condition (bachelor or spinster), profession, place of residence, father’s name and profession of father. Reference is also made to the registry district where the marriage service took place.

Community lists
IE CA KK/1/2/1 · Dossier · 12 Dec. 1895-10 Aug. 1916
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

Community lists for the Capuchin Friary, Walkin Street, Kilkenny. The lists are titled ‘Family of Kilkenny’ and are dated: 12 Dec. 1895, 5 Sept. 1901, 22 Sept. 1913, and 10 Aug. 1916.

Horariums
IE CA KK/1/2/3 · Dossier · 8 Oct. 1901-16 Aug. 1910
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

Horariums for the community at the Capuchin Friary, Kikenny. The documents are signed by Fr. Thomas Dowling OSFC, Provincial Minister, and Fr. Peter Bowe OSFC, Provincial Minister, 8 Oct. 1901 and 16 Aug. 1910.

List of Guardians of the Kilkenny Friary
IE CA KK/1/2/4 · Dossier · c.1930
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

List of guardians of the Capuchin Friary, Kilkenny, from 1842-1883 compiled by Fr. Angelus Healy OFM Cap. The list includes their dates of office. The file also includes notes by Fr. Angelus re Fr. Edward Tommins OSFC (d. 29 July 1889), Fr. Columbus Maher OSFC (1835-1894) and Fr. Cherubini Mazzini OSFC (1831-1906), guardians from c.1855-68.

Sans titre
Letter to Fr. Jarlath Hynes OSFC
IE CA KK/1/3/4 · Pièce · 27 Aug. 1903
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

Letter from Rev. John Doody, President, St. Kieran’s College, Kilkenny, to Fr. Jarlath Hynes OSFC (d. 25 Mar. 1918) regarding the employment of a Mr. McNamara to give lessons to a Capuchin novice.

IE CA KK/1/3/14 · Pièce · 10 Feb. 1940
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

Letter to Fr. Bonaventure Murphy OFM Cap., guardian, from the Home Rule Club, John’s Quay, Kilkenny, conveying the organisation’s sympathy on the loss sustained by the Order following the death of Fr. Raphael Quinn OFM Cap. in California.

IE CA KK/1/3/16 · Pièce · 26 May 1942
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

Letter from Fr. Kevin Moynihan OFM Cap., Provincial Minister, to Fr. Ignatius Collins OFM Cap., guardian, affirming that it would be advisable to defer the plans for the extension of Friary Church in Kilkenny for the present ‘in view of the recent extension and improvements and the present disturbed conditions of the country’.

Sans titre
The Munster Arms Site
IE CA KK/2/1/1/1 · Partie · 1785-1953
Fait partie de Irish Capuchin Archives

This section relates to two houses on Walkin Street which were formerly known as the Munster Arms. A Kilkenny newspaper, 'Finn’s Leinster Journal' (18 July 1770), included an article which referred to an old Inn known as 'The Munster Arms' on Walkin Street. The plot of ground on which this building stood was situated opposite the existing Capuchin Friary on Walkin Street. The buildings were purchased by the Capuchins in 1896 and part of the Munster Arms’ site was given over to Bishop Abraham Brownrigg in lieu of an alms house or charitable institution which was located on the opposite, Friary side of Walkin Street and which was subsequently demolished and incorporated into the existing Friary building (see CA KK/2/1/1/1/15). One of the above-mentioned houses on the Munster Arms site was retained and let to a tenant in order to meet the annual rent of £13 7s 8d on the property (see CA KK/2/1/1/2/5). The section includes deeds with numerous references to the historic owners of the Munster Arms and Alms House sites on Walkin Street including the Colles and Empson families. It is likely that part of Munster Arms site is currently occupied by a property now known as 17 Friary Street which was subsequently sold by the Capuchins (see section 2.1.1.2. below).