Imprimir vista previa Cerrar

Mostrando 3205 resultados

Descripción archivística
Irish Capuchin Archives Con objetos digitales
Opciones avanzadas de búsqueda
Imprimir vista previa Hierarchy Ver :

Holy Trinity Church and Parliament Bridge, Cork

Photographic print of Holy Trinity Church and Parliament Bridge. A annotation on the reverse reads ‘The River Lee, Parliament Bridge, and the Church of the Holy Trinity (Capuchin), Cork’.
Photographer/Studio: Liam Kennedy, 48 MacCurtain Street, Cork.

Newspaper Clippings re Sale of Ards House and Estate

Advertisements from the 'Irish Times' (5 Mar. 1927), the 'Londonderry Sentinel' (15 Dec. 1928) and the 'Derry Journal' (24 Apr. 1929) for the sale of ‘the well-known and historical mansion of Ards and its demesne’. The 'Irish Times' advertisement includes a brief account of the Stewart-Bam ownership of the estate. The 'Sentinel' article advertises a ‘two-day dispersal sale of stock, crop, farming implements’ and other sundries at the Ards Estate farmyard on 19-20 Dec. 1928. The 'Derry Journal' advertisement itemizes the contents of the house (including furniture, oil portraits, silver, linen and ‘an extensive library of books’) which will be offered for sale at a series of auctions from 6 May 1929.

Letter re Fishing Rights

Letter from Hugh A. Law (1872-1943), Marble Hill, County Donegal, to Fr. Colman Griffin OFM Cap., guardian, Ard Mhuire Friary, seeking permission to place trout fry in a lake located on the friary estate.

Br. Pascal OSFC

Studio photographic print of Br. Pascal OSFC. Br. Pascal was probably a French Capuchin friar ministering in Ireland in the late nineteenth century.
Photographer / Studio: Callaghan, 45 South Mall, Cork
Annotation on reverse reads: ‘Brother Pascal, architect of the Altars in the Church of the Holy Trinity, Cork, RIP’.

Holy Trinity Church

Copy photograph of Holy Trinity Church before the addition of the spire and gothic portico in 1890.

South Mall, Cork

Copy photograph of South Mall in Cork showing the uncompleted Holy Trinity Church in the background (behind Parliament Bridge). The image is possibly a copy of an original glass plate held in the Lawrence Collection in the National Library of Ireland.

Capuchin Friars, Holy Trinity Friary, Cork

Photographic print of a group of Capuchin friars in the garden of Holy Trinity Friary. The group includes first on the left, Fr. Angelus Healy OSFC (1975-1953), third from the left, Fr. Camillus Killian OSFC (1872-1941), fifth from the left, Fr. Albert Bibby OSFC (1877-1925), third from the right, Fr. Bernardine Harvey OSFC (1874-1953), and first on the right, Fr. Stanislaus Kavanagh OSFC (1876-1965).
Photographer/Studio: Guy Studio, Cork.
An annotation in faint pencil on the reverse reads: ‘Taken in Holy Trinity garden by a most cross and irritable German from Guy’s’.

Resultados 3081 a 3090 de 3205