Affichage de 3204 résultats

Description archivistique
Avec objets numériques Irish Capuchin Archives
Aperçu avant impression Hierarchy Affichage :

First Capuchin Community in Ard Mhuire Friary

Photographic prints of the first community in Ard Mhuire Capuchin Friary. The copy print is annotated as follows: (left to right): Fr. Cassian O’Shea OFM Cap., Fr. Colman Griffin OFM Cap. (guardian), Fr. Felix Guihen OFM Cap. Standing: Fr. Andrew Carew OFM Cap. and Fr. Columban McGarry OFM Cap. The larger print is annotated as follows: seated: Br. Leopold (novice); Fr. Andrew; Fr. Colman (Guardian), Fr. Eunan, Br. Carthage. Standing: Br. Theodore (novice), Br. Robert (novice), Br. Norbert (novice), Fr. Eugene (Novice Master), Br. Evangelist (novice), Br. Colman (laybrother), Br. Roger (novice), Br. Alexius (laybrother), Br. John (tertiary).

Copy map of St. Lawrence’s Chapel, Cork

Copy map showing outline of the medieval St. Lawrence’s Chapel near the South Channel of the River Lee. The chapel is bounded by Webber’s Lane (now Morgan’s Lane) and by the ‘ascertained line of the Old City Wall’. The site was seemingly covered by the recently-demolished former Beamish & Crawford Brewery, Main Street South, Cork. The map was probably copied from a nineteenth-century lease map and has the following key to the coloured areas:
‘Land coloured red leased by Carleton & Mitchell to Francis Cottrell, 1st June 1796.
Green and brown leased by Carleton & Mitchell to Francis Cottrell, 1st June 1796.
Land coloured green held by Carleton under lease from Corporation dated May 6th 1706.
Land coloured brown held by Carleton under lease from Prebendary of Christ Church.
Land coloured blue held by Beamish & Crawford, surviving partners of “Beamish, Crawford & Barrett” as shewn on lease [of] Carleton & Mitchell to Cottrell dated 1st June 1796’.
With a typescript note by Fr. Angelus Healy OSFC on the history of St. Lawrence’s Church.

Résultats 691 à 700 sur 3204